Thursday 13 November 2008

Printmaking Opportunities


If you would like to be a part of the upcoming 8th World Art Print Annual 2009 with one year presentation on the web 3 months exhibition printed full colour catalogue see Lessedras website for further info and entry form , conditions for participation and just some idea of what it's about. I know artists who have had work in it and also that they would'nt bother with it if it was'nt up to much.



So it seems to be a good one. Have any of you previously entered this? I always mean to but seem to miss the deadline. Get printmaking for it !!!!



1 comment:

  1. I was in the 2007 show; it's a bit pricey to enter, and it seems that most people who enter get in. It's fantastic to get the catalogue, but it might be a bit of a case of "vanity publishing", as I don't know how hard it is to get in. But the catalogue was really fantastic, the work was overall of a very good quality, so I could be just pessimistic. I think if you're in that neck of the woods and can afford to visit it, it would be good to go see.

    ReplyDelete