Wednesday 18 November 2009

Printmaking with Carol Robertson and Robert Adam (Week 1 of 4)

Aren't we lucky to have this great opportunity to have two such experienced, knowledgeable and  affable printmakers to share their expertise with us !!  And to have their lovely dog Hugo included in the visit as well !!

Don't know about the rest of you but I was shattered at the end of the day last Saturday and yet I spent most of the time listening watching and occasionally talking ...............BUT......I wasn't the only one.  I did feel inspired though and in fact yesterday and at this very moment  I am working on making some positives for photo etch exposure tomorrow - that's if I get these finished.
Tatiana Campbell  and Anita  Hunter, were also on the case yesterday making positives.  Anita was really going for it with three layers of positives to hopefully use to make  a silkscreen print tomorrow morning at FDPW.  Here's a few photos taken by Steve Ratomski, on the day ( thanks for getting  those to me, Steve).

No comments:

Post a Comment